In order to receive the second higher education in the accelerated form of training, applicants submit the following documents to the Admission Committee:
- statement of the established sample (to be filled in when submitting documents);
- original diploma and diploma appendix (indicating the number of hours) or a notarized copy (at the choice of the entrant);
- a certificate from the medical and social commission (for persons who, for reasons of health, have lost the opportunity to work in the acquired specialty and need retraining);
- a referral for training issued by a state (regional) customer in accordance with the law (for persons who are directed by a state (regional) customer for the second higher education);
- a copy of the passport;
- a copy of the NIN assignment certificate;
- 4 color 3×4 photo cards.
The passport is presented personally to the entrant.