Commission on the Academic Integrity and Corporate Ethics of Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University is an independent body acting at the University to guide that every worker at the university complies with the rules of the Code of Academic Integrity and Corporate Ethics of our educational institution, which was put into effect on 22.12.2016 by the rector’s decree №390 / 05.
In its activity, the Commission is guided by the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine, the Bucharest Declaration of Ethical Values and Principles for Higher Education in the Europe region, the Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University Charter, University Development Strategy, Internal Labor Rules, Code of Academic Integrity and Corporate Ethics, Regulation on the Commission on Academic Integrity and Corporate Ethics of Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University (put into effect by the order of the rector from 05.05.2017 on №131 / 05).
The ideology of the Commission is based on the following values:
- Preserving the academic and ethical traditions of the university community;
- Ensuring that academic and ethical traditions are in line with the modern values;
- The unity of ethical principles of the University and the world academic space;
- The implementation of academic honor standards and morality through the University’s code of ethics.
The Commission’s policy is based mainly on:
- Legality and morality of education, integrity of teaching and learning;
- Responsibility, transparency, ethics of corporate relationships and management;
- Kindness, tolerance, mutual respect, trust, solidarity of the academic community members;
- The evolution of tolerance of introducing the latest foundations of academic honor and culture.