Those applying for Master’s degree submit their applications in electronic form.
The following documents must be submitted to the admission committee along with the application:
– copy of a document (one of the documents) certifying the person provided for by the Law of Ukraine “On the Unified State Demographic Register and documents confirming the citizenship of Ukraine, certifying the person or his/her special status”;
– copy of the residence registration certificate (as an addition to ID-card);
– copy of the Taxpayer Identification Number (Individual tax ID certificate);
– copy of the military registration document – for those liable for military service (except cases stipulated by the law);
– state standard document certifying previously obtained educational degree (educational qualification level), which allows the admission, and an appendix to it;
– examination sheet and examination card of the unified vocational entrance examination/unified entrance examination (in cases specified by the Rules of admission);
– copies of scientific publications and diplomas signifying winning or becoming a prize-winner in student competitions in order to calculate additional points for educational and scientific achievements for competitive selection of Master’s degree applicants and copies of submitted documents confirming their scientific rating, in cases specified by the Rules of admission (if any);
– four 3 x 4 cm color photos.