Dear applicants! The information below applies only to those whose place of residence is the temporarily occupied territory of certain districts of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, the territory of settlements on the line of contact, the temporarily occupied territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol (not registered as internally displaced persons), or migrated from there after January 1, 2021.
Donbass-Ukraine and Crimea-Ukraine Educational Centers have been established at Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University to enable applicants from the temporarily occupied territories to obtain quality Ukrainian education.
Those persons are entitled for admission through the Centers, who:
– have a Ukrainian document on education (distance or external form of education);
– do not have a Ukrainian document on education;
– passed the external evaluation testing;
– did not pass the external evaluation testing.
The educational center provides:
– advising and assisting in compiling the Applicant’s declaration;
– promoting the annual assessment and state final certification of the Applicant in the Ukrainian language and history of Ukraine, the issuance of state documents on basic or complete general secondary education (responsible – authorized institution of general secondary education);
– organization of applicant’s documents.