Increasing the level of expert and analytical competencies in Vinnytsia Oblast
The program was implemented by the public organization “Center for Analysis and Development of Public Communications“ DIALOH ”in partnership with Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University supported by Vinnytsia Regional State Administration.
Purpose of the project
To determine the level of expert and analytical potential in Vinnytsia Oblast, which will contribute to the development of effective management decisions at the regional and local level..
- To assess the level of public engagement with Vinnytsia Regional State Administration in the context of its involvement in regional policy-making.
- Determine the quality level of the expert and analytical environment in Vinnytsia Oblast.
- Form a map of consumer inquiries (Vinnytsia Regional State Administration) and opportunities of expert-analytical products, which will allow to increase the level of efficiency of making management decisions.
Representatives of the expert and analytical environment of Vinnytsia Oblast, heads of structural units (Departments) of Vinnytsia Regional State Administration. Representatives of the expert-analytical environment include members of working groups and other advisory bodies of state and local self-government institutions, independent experts, public figures, representatives of the academic community and media..
The project was implemented in following stages:
Stage 1 (August - September 2018).
An expert survey was conducted by questioning the representatives of the expert and analytical environment of Vinnytsia Oblast and Vinnytsia regional state administration. A total of 40 people were interviewed.
Stage 2 (September - December 2018).
Cataloged consumer needs and capabilities of providers of expert and analytical services in Vinnytsia Oblast.
Stage 3 (December 13, 2018).
Focus groups and discussions were held with representatives of the authorities, business environment, public sector and mass media of Vinnytsia Oblast. A total of 19 people were involved.
Stage 4 (December 13, 2018).
A workshop (in round table format) was conducted at Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University on the assessment of the state and prospects of expert and analytical competencies development in Vinnytsia Oblast. A total of 25 people were involved.
Stage 5 (November-December 2018).
The analytical report “Assessment of the expert and analytical competencies of Vinnytsia Oblast” was prepared and published in 50 copies (total volume of one report is 45 pages in A4 format).
Stage 6 (November-December 2018).
Proposals for improvement of expert and analytical potential of Vinnytsia Oblast were developed and submitted to Vinnytsia Regional State Administration.
The implementation of the project “Increasing the level of expert and analytical competencies in Vinnytsia Oblast” was covered by the mass media of both city of Vinnytsia and Vinnytsia Oblast, as well as on the official website of Vinnytsia Regional State Administration, Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University and public organization “DIALOH”.
Publications are available at following links:
- «Зробити Вінницьку область більш конкурентоспроможною, привабливою, впізнаваною»
- «Журналістів, посадовців та працівників прозорих офісів навчатимуть конкурентоспроможності»
- «Зробити Вінниччину більш пізнаваною та привабливою»
- «У Стусівському університеті експерти, влада та медійники напрацьовували програму взаємодії у контексті корегування позитивних образів Вінницької області»
The result of the project
Analytical report “Assessment of expert and analytical competencies in Vinnytsia Oblast”.